Per4mance Development DIRS-F for Jeep SRT/Trackhawk and Durango SRT/Hellcat (2015 & newer) Front Diff
FRONT DIFFERENTIAL BRACE – We are pleased to offer this extremely robust new product for SRT Jeep GC/TH and Dodge Durango owners! It has exceeded our expectations and passed preproduction testing with extremely positive results with no increase in NVH. The DIRS-F is a complete bolt-on brace kit!
Differential Integration and Reinforcement System – reinforce and stabilize your front differential case with the DIRS-F! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
– Part one, the support arm attaches to the vehicle frame at the same attachment points as the front differential.
– Part two attaches to the differential on the case where the passenger side output shaft side case extension bolts to the main differential case (an area suspect to damage on high-HP modified-engine vehicles).
– Part two then attaches to the support arm and carries an OEM differential bushing to add a third, triangulated integration point to “attach” to and stabilize the differential.
NOTE: The design of the DIRS-F incorporates a pressed in extension for the rear frame mount that is also welded in for strength. There will be inconsistencies in the anodization coating in this area of the brace.
– 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Trackhawk Jeep Grand Cherokees
– 2015 and newer SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat Dodge Durangos
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.